Thursday, February 9, 2012

Longing

I appreciate the guest post, Marian Combs
All I can do this afternoon is long for the peace and quiet that comes when all the work is done and the kids are in bed. The house takes on a whole new feel as I make my rounds, flipping off the lamps and double checking the locks on the doors. I can actually breathe for the first time today a sigh of relief.

I want to watchdirect tv saint petersburg from the comfort of my bed with the covers pulled tight around me. It has been an extremely long day and nothing will bring me more satisfaction than bringing it to a close with one of my favorite shows on my DVR. How did I ever live without this little device?

Technology certainly makes me wonder that very question often. My cell phone alone is a work of art filled with everything that makes my days go smoothly so that I can lie down at night and relax. With all the excitement of the day, I know sleep will find me easily tonight, right after a little Travel Channel.
Enter to Win Giveaways Ending Soon
We Love Comments
Share This

0 comments:

 

Longing

Taking Time for Mommy is an Online Magazine offering recipes, giveaways, reviews, and more. Content Copyright © 2011 Taking Time For Mommy.

Layout Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities